Some basic things to consider:
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information We Collect and How it May be Used
Zagros Arts will only collect information reasonably necessary to fulfill the Services’ requests and legitimate objectives. The personal information we collect is used exclusively for communication and marketing research purposes, and is on a voluntary basis.
Cookies and IP Addresses
The Service sends cookies to your computer when you access or view content of Zagros Arts. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Services easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of our Services when doing so.
Since personally identifiable information is voluntary, you will be aware when it is collected as you will be asked to fill out some form. Zagros Arts does not use IP addresses or cookies to collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. This information may be used to make the experience of our site more useful to you. Additionally, we may combine this information with personally identifiable information to identify a visitor in order to make sure there is compliance with our Terms of Service, or to protect our Services and users of the Services.
Note that we may collect information about you that may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. For example, when you visit our site, your IP address is collected so that we know where to send the information that you are requesting. An IP address, an Internet Protocol address, is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer when you log onto the Internet. A “cookie” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when they are being sent to your computer.
Third Party Networks
If you have any questions, please contact us.